12V DC CO2 Solenoid Valve with built-in Needle Valve - Safe - Low Power - Cool Touch for Planted Aquarium
Product Code: SOL00212V
Availability: Out of stock
12V DC CO2 Solenoid Valve with built-in Needle Valve - Safe - Low Power - Cool Touch
High quality solenoid valve used for CO2 system in planted aquariums. Useful for DIY setup where fine tuning is essential or in addition to a regulator without an integrated solenoid and needle valve.
This is our latest designed solenoid. It has been designed by Swiss engineers with planted aquarium use in mind. Main features of this solenoid :
- Powered by external power adapter with universal input power : 100V-240V 50Hz & 60Hz will let you use this regulator around the world
- Power adapter with 4 interchangeable electric sockets adapters for worldwide use
- For 100% safety solenoid is powered with 12V DC only!
- Solenoid with built-in Electronic Power Consumption Module (EPCM) which lowers power consumption to 1.5W!
- Solenoid doesn't produce any heat due to low power operation
- DC power prevent solenoid from buzzing operation which may happen with AC powered solenoids
If you’re wondering what a solenoid valve does, it allows gas to flow, or not to flow through it. A fairly straight forward piece of equipment that can be used with any CO2 system. When using a solenoid valve, the most common way of using it is plugging it into the timer which your lights use. The reason for this is quite simple:
your plants don’t use CO2 when the lighting is off…
So why waste it?